CRS: Law & Practice is a new, specialist eLearning course (part of the new STEP CPD Learning range) that has been designed to provide professionals with an accessible and practical guide to the common standard on reporting, due diligence and exchange of information developed by the OECD ahead of first reporting in September 2017.
This course is designed to provide the busy practitioner with a comprehensive commentary on CRS addressing the core requirements and obligations imposed by the Standards through an innovative easy-to-access online course.
This course will provide you with the knowledge, tools and thought processes necessary for practice following a detailed review of:
- The contents of the Common Reporting Standard and Model Competent Authority Agreement;
- The information and documentation required to be reported;
- The impact, current state of implementation and anticipated future enforcement of the Standards; and
- How CRS affects charities and trusts.
The course comprises nine concise yet informative modules:
- Introduction to CRS
- The Principles behind CRS
- The Common Reporting Standard
- The Model Competent Authority Agreement
- CRS and Trusts
- CRS Implementation
- The impact of CRS on the UK and UK Financial Institutions
- The impact of CRS globally