Studying with CLTI
Turning ambition into action.
When you choose to study with us, you will join a global network of passionate tutors, business thought leaders, learners and professionals. Employers, regulators and clients across the world value what we do and how we do it, setting the benchmark for professional education in private wealth.
Our qualifications inspire innovative thinking and provide an engaging experience throughout your journey. By choosing to study with us, you will gain access to:
- a collection of resources that will help you develop your technical expertise and establish your professional status within the field — we will help you stay on top of the latest global trends in the industry
- a network of tutors and learning experts that will provide you with premium, practical tuition and continued support throughout your study journey
- a range of global partnerships that allow us to collaborate and develop a range of professions, support and join industry conversation, and increase the opportunities available to help your career prosper.
You will become a resourceful team player and a confident communicator, driven by ethics and transparency in your work.
Our qualifications follow four paths to success
- Certificates - designed for professionals in the early stages of their career who are looking for an introduction to a specialist topic, or experienced professionals wanting to develop a broader knowledge. All qualifications are standalone and may provide credits towards membership of STEP. These are set at levels 3 and 4 on the UK qualifications framework.
- Advanced Certificates - designed for professionals who want to enhance their knowledge of a specialist subject, and/or work towards obtaining a Diploma level qualification. These are set at level 6 on the UK qualifications framework.
- Diplomas and Postgraduate - a range of standard and specialist Diploma programmes, recognised as the benchmark in the industry. These are set at levels 6 and 7 on the UK qualifications framework.
- CPD Learning - on-demand learning which focuses on technical and non-technical subjects across all practice areas.
You will be part of a flourishing community of 3,000 students all focused on professional development, peer-to-peer learning, expanding their network and building professional standing. You will uncover opportunities to make personal and professional connections, building relationships that will last throughout your entire career.
Our leading principle is for students and their career aspirations to be at the core of what we do.
We are a professional training, education and qualifications provider for the wealth management industry. Our qualifications are designed and delivered by practitioners, for practitioners, whether you are just starting in your profession, developing your broader knowledge and skills or wanting to take the next step in your career and practice.
Our training and qualifications in wealth management, international trusts and funds set the benchmark for professional learning and have been studied by over 18,000 professionals since our formation in 2000. The qualifications are globally portable, recognised and respected by employers, regulators and clients across the world.
Building connections to support your professional growth.
We build and maintain a series of relationships worldwide with a variety of institutions including universities, business schools, colleges and private training providers. We award a suite of qualifications at Certificate, Advanced Certificate, Diploma and Professional Post Graduate level, and provide other continuous learning solutions to support the development of industry professionals.
See who we grow with.
Working with STEP
We are the primary education partner globally for STEP.
STEP is the worldwide professional association for those advising families across generations, counting over 20,000 members globally. For over 20 years, CLTI and STEP have come together to develop over than 25 qualifications and training programmes, supporting the needs of professionals working with private wealth, succession planning, trusts and estates.
Membership of STEP is considered a professional benchmark for the industry, allowing practitioners to demonstrate their knowledge, passion and commitment towards their specialism and client portfolio. Undertaking a STEP Qualification gives you career flexibility and a global passport.
All STEP qualifications are mapped into one of three levels (Certificate, Advanced Certificate and Diploma) and have been assigned a credit value in line with an equivalent level of membership – STEP Affiliate, STEP Associate and Full Member (TEP).