Booking Your Resit
Please read the below information to find out how to book a resit for your course of study.
If you are unsuccessful in passing your exam on your first attempt, you will need to request an exam resit. To book your resit please follow the guidance below. If you have failed your exam you are still entitled to support and other resources to aid you as you resit your exam. An important part of ensuring your resit is booked is paying a new exam fee. For more information on exam fees please contact your Sales Representative.
This information is for students who would like to book a resit for all programmes excluding the Professional Postgraduate Diploma in Private Wealth Advice.
You should have received an email notification about your assessment result detailing the next steps in booking a resit. We understand that finding out you need to retake your assessment is never easy. We will take you through each step of how to book your resit online, and hopefully continue your learning journey successfully.
How to book your resit:
- Add your contact details to the form below.
- Insert your candidate number
- Select your programme of study
- Select your preferred resit date
- For International Trust Management courses only - If you are resitting a programme which specifies a UTC time please use the UTC Time Zone Converter, select a time zone group, this will determine your examination start time and finish time (e.g. if you live in Singapore, please convert each of the UTC start times to Singapore Standard Time using the UTC Time Zone Converter, and choose your preferred Time Zone Group.
- Once you have chosen your preferred resit date and time, please complete the billing information below. When you've submitted your booking form, we will aim to confirm your booking within 3 working days.
The cost of each resit is £150 + VAT which is payable via invoice or credit/debit card. Please visit our Terms and Conditions page for further information.
If you require any further support regarding your resit or need help deciding on how to book, please contact our Client Services Representatives on +44 (0) 121 362 7733 or email@example.com and we would be happy to help.