Qualifications and Training in Anti Money Laundering, Compliance and Financial Crime Prevention
International Compliance Training is the largest and longest established provider of International Compliance Association qualifications.
ICA qualifications are a globally recognised benchmark of competence and excellence in the fields of anti money laundering, compliance and financial crime prevention. There are courses to suit all levels of knowledge and experience.
The qualifications are listed below and if you would like to see what is available in your region use the course finder on our home page.
If you are in a country where we do not offer workshops, you can study by distance learning.
Suitable for those with no experience or in an operational role and requiring some awareness level understanding of an area.
- ICA Certificate in Compliance
- ICA Certificate in Anti Money Laundering
- ICA Certificate in Financial Crime Prevention
Suitable for those new to the discipline or in a junior role who want to enhance their knowledge and skills.
- ICA Advanced Certificate in Compliance (UK and International)
- ICA Advanced Certificate in Anti Money Laundering (UK and International)
- ICA Advanced Certificate in Practical Customer Due Diligence (CDD)
Suitable for anyone requiring knowledge of money laundering risk in niche areas of industry. There is also a specialist course on corporate governance.
- ICA Specialist Certificate in Trade Based Money Laundering
- ICA Specialist Certificate in Money Laundering Risk in Capital Markets
- ICA Specialist Certificate in Corporate Governance
- ICA Specialist Certificate in Money Laundering Risk in New Payments, Products and Services
- ICA Specialist Certificate in Money Laundering Risk in Betting and Gaming
- ICA Specialist Certificate in Money Laundering Risk in Correspondent Banking
- ICA Specialist Certificate in Money Laundering Risk in Private Banking
- ICA Specialist Certificate in Managing Sanctions Risk
Suitable for those who already have some experience and are looking to underpin their knowledge with a professional qualification.
- ICA Diploma in Governance, Risk and Compliance (UK and International)
- ICA Diploma in Anti Money Laundering (UK and International)
- ICA Diploma in Financial Crime Prevention (UK and International)
Suitable for experienced practitioners and those in senior roles.
- ICA Professional Postgraduate Diploma in Governance, Risk and Compliance
- ICA Professional Postgraduate Diploma Financial Crime Compliance
All ICA qualifications can also be delivered in-house with advantages that include flexibility in delivery, reduced cost per head and the opportunity to customise workshop material so that it is more relevant to your firm. Visit ICT’s website http://www.int-comp.com/training/in-house-training/ for more information on in-house training.