This online course provides the practitioners with an overview of the EU General Data Protection Regulation and its legal implications.
The course syllabus provides a detailed review of the EU General Data Protection Regulation and its legal implications. The EU General Data Protection Regulation introduced a significant change in the way that organisations and individuals comply with data protection. Many organisations are continuously developing their data compliance processes and educating employees to ensure they are aware of their responsibilities.
Data protection is the process of safeguarding important information. The importance of data protection increases as the amount of data created and stored continues to grow at unprecedented rates.
You will learn how to
- Understand the legal position
- Understand the firm’s internal controls and processes
- Play your part in keeping data safe
- Know how to deal with data subjects
- Know the procedure for dealing with a data breach.
Students of this course typically include:
- Professionals working in the international trusts industry
- Those working in the private banking and wealth management industry, including financial advisors, accountants, senior executives, compliance professionals and operational staff working in financial services firms
- Individuals working in an international commercial business or organisation
- Lawyers/legal professionals
- One hour pre-recorded webinar delivered entirely online
- On-demand viewing - there are no exams/assessments for this course
- Students are provided with 12 months access to the course material and are able to refer back to the content as and when needed for the purpose of practice
- The course can be provided as part of a training programme for employers.
Format, Delivery and Assessment
This course is delivered through an online learning platform, providing you with twelve months’ access to bespoke, interactive course material written by an industry expert. There is no formal assessment for this course, allowing you to study and learn at your own pace and refer back to the content as and when needed for the purpose of practice. There are 30 nominal hours of study recommended for this course.
Fees and Booking
Large or small groups of employees can undertake this course concurrently, with employers being able to purchase the programme as part of an in-house package.
The fees for employer/group purchases are detailed below:
- Multi-Licence 2-10: £175 + UK VAT, if applicable
- Multi-Licence 10-49: £200 + UK VAT, if applicable
- Multi-Licence 49+: £250 + UK VAT, if applicable
To take advantage of the corporate purchase offer, please contact us using the Corporate Solution Enquiry Form below.
|Course Start Date||
|Febuary 2021 Access||130.00||65.00||