CLT International - About Us
CLT International is part of Wilmington Plc, a collaborative group of training and publishing companies turning knowledge into advantage. At Wilmington the focus is on our customers' needs and we share resources, ideas and expertise to meet these.
CLT International's particular expertise lies in the design, development and delivery of specialist training programmes in the private client, international trust and wealth management fields. We operate globally and to date have delivered training in over 90 jurisdictions.
CLT International works with STEP, a worldwide professional association for those advising families across generations, to design and deliver a series of certificated training programmes leading to the award of professional qualifications and STEP membership.
CLT International is also active in the funds industry and since 2008 has delivered the Advanced Certificate and Diploma in Fund Administration programme globally. It is one of only a small number of qualifications to be specifically designed for those performing a back-office role.
Our affiliated company, International Compliance Training (ICT) www.int-comp.com, is the largest and longest established training provider of professional qualifications from the International Compliance Association (ICA) www.int-comp.org. With offices in the UK, Dubai and Singapore, ICT delivers compliance, anti-money laundering and financial crime prevention training to individuals, small firms, multinationals and the public sector.
Across all of our business areas we are proud to promote and contribute to industry standards and established best practice, and are committed to innovation and excellence in all we do.
- Part of Wilmington plc, a successful and forward-thinking company.
- A leader in the design and delivery of certificated professional qualifications.
- Training over 3000 delegates a year in 90 different jurisdictions.
- Working with an established professional association.
- Provider of specialist training for funds practitioners in all aspects of back-office work.
- Access to compliance, anti-money laundering and financial crime prevention training through our affiliated company, International Compliance Training.