CLT International - History
CLT International has been providing certificated training and qualifications to professionals in the private client and wealth management industry since 1999. As an international company operating in over 90 global centres, we provide training to over 3,000 delegates per year and are also the exclusive provider for STEP, the worldwide professional association for those advising families across generations.
CLT International works with STEP, a worldwide professional association for those advising families across generations, to design and deliver a series of certificated training programmes leading to the award of professional qualifications and STEP membership.
CLT International deliver training worldwide leading to the award of STEP'S professional qualifications (a number of which are also awarded in association with Alliance Manchester Business School, The University of Manchester).
CLT International is part of Wilmington plc, a collaborative company providing professional education, information services and networking events worldwide. Wilmington’s vision is simple: we turn knowledge into advantage, keeping our clients at the centre of everything we do.
Visit www.wilmingtonplc.com to find out more.
- Part of Wilmington plc, a successful and forward-thinking company.
- A leader in the design and delivery of certificated professional qualifications.
- Training over 3000 delegates a year in 90 different jurisdictions.
- Working with an established professional association.
- Provider of specialist training for funds practitioners in all aspects of back-office work.
- Access to compliance, anti-money laundering and financial crime prevention training through our affiliated company, International Compliance Training.