Join us in 2020
CLTI is seeking to collaborate with a wide range of subject matter experts across a range of content, learning experiences and qualifications. If you have expertise in the field of wealth management, and are interested in content developments, teaching, authoring, or assessing, we would like to hear from you. We are interested in talking to any professional with relevant expertise, but we are especially looking for practitioners within these areas of practice and knowledge.
- Accounting for Trusts/Estates (UK and International)
- Taxation of Trusts and Estates (UK especially Scotland)
- International Tax Principles and International Exchange of Tax Information
- International Trust Creation and Administration
- AML and Compliance in the private client arena (UK and International)
- Estate/Financial Planning (UK and International)
- Family Offices
- Mental Capacity
- Technology (Data, Cybersecurity, Use of AI, Regtech) and its effect on practice and development within financial services and wealth management.
Areas of collaboration required are varied, from face-to-face and online teaching to content-authoring and reviewing technical content for study materials and examinations. Previous involvement in collaborating with educational or content partners in providing these services is desirable but not always essential.
If you would be interested in collaborating with us, please contact Lucy Walsh at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange an informal conversation.