As the benchmark professional qualification within the trusts and estates industry, this Diploma expands your technical knowledge of the issues arising in the trusts and estates industry, equipping you with the skills you need to develop your own professional competence.
By increasing your understanding of the administration of trusts and estates, this course enhances your ability to give clients practical advice on the law and procedures involved.
This programme comprises four Advanced Certificates:
- Administration of Estates
- Administration of Trusts
- Taxation of Trusts and Estates
- Trust and Estate Accounting
Completing this course will:
- Improve your ability to give holistic advice to clients as a trusted advisor
- Enable you to demonstrate knowledge of the most up-to-date issues affecting trusts and estates
- Provide your practice with a competitive edge by employing TEP-qualified practitioners
Delivered through our online learning platform and face-to-face workshops (two per Advanced Certificate), each Advanced Certificate will take five months to complete. The assessment for each Advanced Certificate is a three-hour, closed-book examination and we recommend that you spend four to six hours per week on private study for the four months prior to the examination.
Once you successfully complete the course, you will gain the full 120 credits at Diploma Level.