*In light of the issues arising from the COVID-19 outbreak, we are not currently receiving hard-copy post. Please send any completed application forms via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit your application online. Please be aware that there may be a delay in processing any cheque payments.*
The STEP Diploma in International Trust Management is recognised worldwide as the benchmark qualification for those working in the international trusts industry.
The course takes a practical approach to the issues that arise in the international trusts profession, and provides an overview of the relevant legislation, principles and practice in your local jurisdiction and internationally.
Designed for practitioners involved in international trust administration and management, this course comprises four Advanced Certificates:
- Diploma 1: Trust Creation: Law and Practice
- Diploma 2: Company Law and Practice
- Diploma 3: Trust Administration and Accounts
- Diploma 4: Trustee Investment and Financial Appraisal
The programme will:
- Increase your knowledge of all aspects of the international trust profession including the vehicles, legal structures, principles and practices underpinning it
- Provide an overview of the legislation, principles and practice in your local jurisdiction
- Enhance your career with a qualification that is recognised by those working in the trust industry
- Enhance your ability to give holistic advice to clients as a trusted advisor
- Distinguish you and your firm from the competition
Delivered through our online learning platform and four days of locally taught face-to-face tuition, each Advanced Certificate takes four to six months to complete. More information on the jurisdictions in which tuition will be delivered can be found in the Course Dates section below.
Each Advanced Certificate is assessed via a three-hour, closed-book examination and we recommend that you spend between four to six hours each week on personal study for the four months prior to the examination.
Once you successfully complete this course, you will gain the 120 Diploma Level credits and will be eligible to become a Full STEP Member. .