Advanced Level Certificates - Online Booking Form
Please complete the fields below to register for one of our Advanced Level courses. Fields marked with an * are compulsory. The form is intended for new enrolments only (if you wish to re-sit an examination or re-register for any component of a course, please contact us directly).
Please note that the form will automatically timeout in 20 minutes therefore you must ensure you submit within this time.
If your employer is paying for your place on the course, they will need to complete an Employer Verification Form (available from the right hand panel) before your enrolment can be processed.
Before completing this form...
- Check the course enrolment closing date. If it passed more than two weeks ago, you should contact CLT International to check whether your application can still be accepted.
- Note: If you are enrolling for the Diploma in International Trust Management in Hong Kong you should book through our local representative, Courses and Seminars.
- Check the entry criteria for the course. If you are registering for an Advanced Certificate/Diploma have you submitted an APCL and/or APEL application if necessary? Click here to find out more.
- Ensure that you have all of the necessary information to hand, including your company address and contact details, and the course dates and examination locations.
- Check that you can attend the workshop and examination dates (where applicable).
Guidance on completing the form...
- Section 7
- Section 9:
- Section 10:
- Data Protection Statement is available here
- Section 11: Enrolment Terms and Conditions are listed below for the following programmes:
What happens following submission of the form…
- We will contact you within 3-5 busniess days of receipt of the form, to confirm your place or arrange payment. Please do not make any arrangements to attend the course until you have heard from us.
- Once your enrolment has been confirmed and (if self-funding) payment has been made, we will provide you with access to your online course materials and/or dispatch hard copies to you (if these are a feature of your course).
- STEP will be notified of your enrolment within one month and your welcome email from STEP Worldwide will be sent to you within 6 weeks.